SBI notified advt. for 2200 Probationary Officers (PO) jobs. Online application are invited for the post of SBI PO year 2016.
SBI PO detail 2016
Advertisement No. – CRPD/PO/2016-17/02
Post: Probationary Officers (PO)
- Key date:
Online Registration: from 04-May-2016
Last date for Online Registration: 24-May-2016
Download of Admit card Online Preliminary Examination PO: 14.06.2016
- Dates for Preliminary Written Examination: 2, 3, 9, and 10-July, 2016
Result of Online Exam – Preliminary: 18.07.2016
Admit card Main Exam: 21-July-2016 On-wards
Online Examination date– Main: 31.07.2016
- Declaration of Result – Main: 16.08.2016
Download Call Letter for Interview: 22.08.2016
Conduct of Group Discussion & Interview: 01.09.2016
- Declaration of Final Result: 30.09.2016
Details of Posts: Total: 2200 Posts
- (UR-1028 Posts, SC-351 Posts, ST-231 Posts, OBC-590 Posts, PWD-60 Posts)
- Backlog: 168 Posts (SC-47, ST-79, OBC-42)
Note: There will be no reservation for OBC (Creamy Layer) and they will be treated as General.
Educational Qualification SBI PO: (As on 31-August-2016)
Graduation (Bachelors Degree) from a recognized university in India (Final Year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally)
Age Limit: 21 years to 30 years
Pay Scale: scale of Rs.23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020/-
Number of Attempts:
- Maximum 4 Attempts only
PWD from General and OBC/ OBC: Maximum 7 Attempts only
SC/ST including PWD from SC/ST category: There is no limitation in number of attempts.
- Selection procedure:
preliminary written examination of 100 marks,
- main written examination of 250 marks (Online Objective Tests for 200 marks, and Online Descriptive Test for 50 marks),
- followed by a round of Group Discussion of 20 marks,
- Personal Interview of 30 marks,
- subsequently with verification of documents.
Preliminary written examination will test the understanding in
- English Language,
- ii) Quantitative Aptitude, and iii) Reasoning Ability.
Main written examination will test the understanding in
- General English,
- ii) f General Awareness, Marketing & Computers,
- iii) Data Analysis and Interpretation, iv) High Level Test of Reasoning.
Negative marking for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination)
The candidates have to secure a minimum percentile of marks (as decided by the SBI) along with passing in each section of the test.
Period of Probation: two years from the date of their joining. They may be promoted to the next higher cadre after successful completion of Probation Period.
For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)
For General, OBC and others: Rs.600/-
The fees can be paid through Master/ Visa Debit/ Credit Cards online.
How you can Apply