RRC recruitment- RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELLS (RRCs) GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS-
RRC recruitment 2016 for Erstwhile Group D Post -Railways Recruitment Cell, Centralised Employment Notice No. 01/2015 published on 01.01.2016 for the special recruitment for the Persons with Disabilities (PWDs).
Railways Recruitment Cell, RRC (Government of India body) invites online applications under Notice no. 01/2015 for Persons with Disabilities for the Erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts in PB-1. Eligible candidates may apply online to the concerned Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) on or before closing date (31.01.2016).
Advt. No.- Centralised Employment Notice No.01/2015
Organization: -Railways Recruitment Cell (RRC),Ministry of Railway, Government of India Body.
Name of Post: – Erstwhile Group ‘D’
Total No. of Posts: – 1884 (OH-378, VH-544, HH-962)
Pay Scale: – Rs.5200/-Rs. 20200/- +GP Rs. 1800/-
Details of the RRC recruitment posts according to Railway Recruitment Cells (RRCs) are given below:
|Name of RRC||No. of Posts|
Educational Qualifications: – Candidate should have passed the Matriculation Examination (10th) or ITI equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Note: – Those candidates who are waiting for their results Need Not to Apply. But Ex-servicemen can apply.
Examination Fee: – Nil (No fee is fixed for any category)
Important Dates to Remember:-
- Starting of Online Submission of Application form: – 01.01.2016
- Last date of Online Submission of Application form: – 31.01.2016
- Date of Online/ Offline Examination:- In between 15th to 28thFebruary, 2016
How to Apply: – Eligible Candidate may apply Online for RRC recruitment. For Online application visit the site www.rrcnr.org
see link given below.
Selection Process for RRC recruitment: – Selection will be made according to Merit List On the basis of Online Examination. Selected candidates will have to pass the Medical Fitness test Conducted by the Railway Administration to ensure that the candidates are fit to perform their duties connected with the post.
Age Limits: 18 to 42 years (as on 01.01.2016)
The upper age limit is relaxed as under:
- 10 years upper age relaxation For the Person with Disabilities (PWD) (OBC-13 years, SC/ST-15 years).
General Instructions to candidates applying for RRC recruitment –
- Candidates are advised to fill the online application as per the details in the matriculation/ High School Examination Certificate like the Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth etc.
- Candidates must have their Original Documents at the time of Document Verification.
- Test will be Objective Type.
- There will be Negative Marking in the Examination. For each wrong answer one-third of the marks allotted to each question shall be deducted.
- All electronic gazettes like Mobile phones, Blue tooth, Calculator, etc. are prohibited in the Examination.
Verification of Original Documents: – At the time of verification of Original Documents Following Documents will be verified:
- Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or equivalent certificate (Proof for Date of Birth and Matric qualification)
- Caste Certificate issued by authority.
- Medical Certificate for Person with Disabilities (PWD) issued by compatible doctors.
For More/ Detail information about the RRC recruitment posts, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admit card, age relaxation, general instructions etc. visit the Official site www.rrcnr.org
Official website- www.rrcnr.org
Official Advt.- Click here to see
Application form- Click here
Apply for Erstwhile Group ‘D’ post before 31.01.2016 under Notice No. 01.2015 of Railways Recruitment Cell, RRC.