CBSE NET Admit Card July 2016 Download Notification–Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) released National Eligibility Test (NET) NET Admit Card July 2016 for University Grants Commission (UGC). National Eligibility Test (NET) exam will be conducted on July 10, 2016. CBSE UGC NET admit card can be downloaded from June 22, 2016 from official website link given below. Net is compulsory for to be selected as Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellow in Indian universities and Indian colleges. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conduct this National Eligibility Test (NET) exam across the country for 83/92/85 subjects at 88 different examination centers. National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) twice in every year. To download the National Eligibility Test (NET) NET Admit Card through official website www.cbsenet.nic.in link is given below. Also see-
UGC NET answer key
NET Admit Card July 2016 CBSE Download on www.cbsenet.nic.in
Organization – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Plot No. 149, Block – H, Sector – 63, Noida – 201309 Distt- Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.) Telephone No. : 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399524, 7042399526, 704
2399527, 7042399528, 7042399529 Fax No. : 0120-2427772 Email : email@example.com
Type of Test – National Eligibility Test (NET).
NET exam date – July 10, 2016 on Sunday
Eligibility – At least 55 % marks (50% marks for OBC(Non- creamy layer) /SC/ST/PWD(persons with disability) in Mater`s degree or it equivalent examination from recognized institute. Final year appearing students are also eligible for this exam.
UGC NET admit card, exam pattern and syllabus-
This exam will be conducted in 3 parts
- Paper 1st syllabus- General nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- Total questions (Multiple choice questions) =60, Have to be attempted=50 questions. Each question carries 02 marks.
- Paper 1st -100 marks
- Paper 2nd -100 marks
- Total questions (Objective type) =50 (All compulsory). Each question carries 02 marks.
- Paper 2nd syllabus-Objective type questions based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- Paper 3rd -100 marks, Total question (Objective type) =75 (All compulsory).
- Paper 3rd syllabus-Objective type questions based on the subject selected by the candidate.
Pass Criteria in UGC CBSE NET –
Minimum marks to be obtained to qualify NET exam in each paper separately is
For General Candidates-
- PAPER 1st= 40 marks (40%)
- PAPER 2nd= 40 marks (40%)
- PAPER 3rd = 75 marks (50%)
For OBC (Non-creamy layer) PWD/SC/ST-
- PAPER 1st = 35 marks (35%)
- PAPER 2nd = 35 marks (35%)
- PAPER 3rd = 60 marks (40%)
- To know full detail of pass criteria click here
List of subjects for which UGC NET is conducted is given below
How to download UGC NET Admit Card
- Visit the CBSE official website www.cbsenet.nic.in
- Click the link named Download Admit Card
- In the given box enter the application number and password and click on login button.
- Admit Card will be on screen.
- Download it and read all instructions.
How to download UGC NET Admit Card June 2016 if you forgot Application number or Password.
- Visit the CBSE official website www.cbsenet.nic.in .
- Click the link named Download Admit Card.
- Click on the link I can’t access my account ? http://cbsenet.nic.in/cbsenet/Root/AccountRecovery.aspx
- And then follow the instructions you will get your Admit Card.
Official website– www.cbsenet.nic.in/
Direct download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card http://cbsenet.nic.in/cbsenet/Root/LoginPage.aspx