LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2016 –
Online applications are invited from eligible and interested Indian citizens for the post of LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) in Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC).
Name of Organization– Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
Name of Post- LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist)
Total Number of posts– 700 Posts of LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (SC-106, ST-53, OBC-192, UR-349)
Age– Between 21 years to 30 years as on 01.01.2015 (i.e. born between 02.12.1985 to 01.12.1994). Relaxation in upper age limit is as per Govt. guidelines. SC/ST- 5 years,OBC -3 Years,PWD(Gen) -10 years, PWD(SC/ST) -15 years,PWD(OBC) -13 years, ECO/SSCO (GEN)- 5 ,years ECO/SSCO (SC/ST) -10 years,ECO/SSCO (OBC) 8- years. Confirmed LIC employees Further Relaxation of 5 years .
Minimum Educational Qualification– Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized University.
Pay Scale– Basic Pay- Rs. 17240/- scale of Rs. 17240- 840(14) –29000– 910(4) –32640 (Under Revision). Approximately Rs 40,245/- in ‘A’ Class city.
- SC/ST/ PWD Candidates- Rs. 100/- plus Transaction Charges
- All Other Candidates- 600/- plus Transaction Charges
Selection Procedure for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer – For selection there will be a on-line examination, personal interview and pre-recruitment medical examination.
On-line Examination Syllabus and marking of LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist):
- On-line examination will be of objective type, multiple choices of 120 minutes (2 hrs) duration comprising of the Total 160 Questions 300 marks:
- 1-Reasoning Ability Test -30 Questions 90 Marks
- 2- Quantitative Aptitude Test- 30 Questions 90 Marks
- 3- General Knowledge, Current Affairs Test- 30 Questions 60 Marks
- 4- Computer Knowledge Test 30 Questions- 60 Marks
- 5- English Language Test with Special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension 40questions –Marks.
- Note– There will be Negative marking for wrong answer.
How to apply– Candidates can apply through online mode only from 15.12.2015 on website given below.
Click here to apply online- http://ibps.sifyitest.com/licaaodec15/
There will be 247 exam center across the India.
- Online Registration of Applications- 15.12.2015
- Last date for Online Registration-05.01.2016
- Last date of Online Payment of Application Fee- 05.01.2016
- Download of Admit card/ Roll. N o./Call Letter for Examination- February 2016
- Dates of Online Examination – 05.03.2016, 06.03.2016 and 13.03.2016
Official website of LIC- http://www.licindia.in/
Click here for Detailed Advt. http://www.licindia.in/pages/Advertisement29thbatch.pdf
For more detail click here http://www.licindia.in/Recruitment_Assistant_Administrative_Officer.html