KVS recruitment PRT TGT PGT 2016-17 :– Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan invites online application from the eligible candidate for the primary teacher, trained graduate teacher and postgraduate teachers. This KVS recruitment is published under advertisment no. 11. A huge number of vacancies advertised by the organization. 4348 posts of PRT, PRT Music 151 posts, 926 posts of TGT (English, Hindi, Social Studies, Science, Sanskrit, Maths, P & HE, AE, WE), principal 90 posts and PGT 690 posts(English, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Commerce, Maths, Biology, History, Geography, Computer Science). Online application submission dates are from 27.09.2016 to 17.10.2016 on official website www.kvsangathan.nic.in or www.mecbsekvs.in. Those candidates who applied earlier for these posts under advt. no. 10 published in employed newspaper 23-29 May 2015 need not pay the application fee again. Online apply direct link and detailed advertisement given below.
KVS recruitment PRT TGT PGT, Principal vacancy 2016
Post wise detail of recruitment, education qualification, salary, the age limit for the posts is given below and for more information see official notification.
Total posts= 6205 (PRT, TGT,PGT and Principal)
- Principal: 90 Posts.
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 690 Posts.
- Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT): 926 Posts.
- Primary Teacher (PRT): 4348 Posts.
- Primary Teacher (PRT) Music: 151 Posts.
- Online registration starting Date-September 27, 2016 to October 17, 2016
- Last Date-17th October 2016.
- Age Limit-35 Years to 40 Years
|Official notification here|
|Apply online link (from 27.09.2016)|
KVS recruitment PRT TGT PGT & KVS result @ kvsangathan.nic.in – On dated September 01, 2016 KVS declared the final result for those who were declared ineligible due to not having requisite qualification for PRT teacher.This is declared as per the direction of Hon`ble Information Commissioner, Central Information Commission, New Delhi in the case of Ruchi Pandy .Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan declared PRT final result of ineligible candidates for 2012-13 2013-14. KVS PRT PGT selection list and allotted region (reserve panel) for the year was uploaded on April 11, 2016.
- View PRT Final Result of Ineligible Candidates for 2012-13 & 2013-14 (Updated 01.09.16)
- View Final Result for the post of TGT for 2012-13 & 2013-14
- View Final Result for the post of PRT for 2012-13 & 2013-14
Final Cut-off Marks for TGT for 2012-13 & 2013-14
Category wise final cut off marks for empanelment of the candidates in select panel
Trained Graduate Teachers
Final Cut-off Marks for PRT for 2012-13 & 2013-14
Category wise final cut off marks for empanelment of the candidates in select panel
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan recruits many candidates every year as PRT TGT PGT teacher. In addition to these posts, KVS also give jobs to computer instructor, nurse doctors, PTi, coach, yoga teacher, doctors etc. KVS recruitment 2016 for various posts given below. Some of the KVS posts advertised by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan main website. Every individual KVS school ( previously central schools) also notify the recruitment according to as per requirement.
Every KVS recruitment published on concerned school site as well as in newspapers. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan works under Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). KVS schools are CBSE affiliated schools. Syllabus in all KVS school in same all over India for main subjects so that parents transfer problem does not disturb students study.
KVS recruitment PRT TGT PGT, another vacancy 2016 result
Name of posts- PRT, TGT, PGT, computer instructor, nurse, doctors, PTI, coach, yoga teacher, regional language teachers, education counselor etc.
Latest KVS vacancies 2016-
Walk In Interview
|S. No.||POST||Essential Qualification|
|1||Special Education||1. Graduate with B.Ed(Special Education)
2. B.Ed Gen. with one-year diploma in special education
3. B.Ed Gen. with Post graduate professional diploma in Sp. Education
or any other course as prescribed by CBSE for special education.
|2||Counselor||MA Psychology and one-year diploma in Counseling|
|3||German Language Teacher||Any graduate with minimum BJ level in German and as per rules|
|4||Doctor||Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI and work experience in relevant field.|
Venue :- KV 2 RCF Hussainpur , Kapurthala , At 9.00 AM on 01.07.2016
You can Submit your concerned documents with filled form up to 30.6.2016
KVS recruitment– TGT Sanskrit, Hindi, English, Maths, Science, SS) interview 12.07.2016 to 15.07.2016 (
see detail here)
KVS result PRT TGT PGT 2016
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) Regional Office, Jammu, an autonomous Organization under the ministry of Human Resource Development, the government of India, invites application for the filling up the posts of PRT/TGT/ PGT on Part-time Contract Basis only for the session 2016-2017 so that student study do not suffer.
KVS recruitment PRT TGT PGT 2016 detail selection process and how to apply
Organization: – Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS),UNDER MINISTRY OF HRD, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA,REGIONAL OFFICE (JAMMU),GOVT. HOSPITAL ROAD, GANDHINAGAR, JAMMU-180004
Last date: Eligible and the interested applicant may apply before the last date 18.03.2016.
Name of the posts: – Advt. No.01/2016 Primary teacher, Trained graduate teacher and Post graduate teacher (PRT, TGT, PGT).
No. of the posts: – 431 posts (PRTs-141 posts, TGTs-168 posts, PGTs-1222 posts)
Pay scale for the posts: –
- For PRTs: – 21,250/- 26,250/- 28,750/ per month
- For TGTs (all subjects): – 26,250/- 31,250/- 33,750/- per month
- For PGTs (all subjects): – Rs. 27,500/- 32,500/- 35,000/-per month
Application fees: – No application fee is mentioned in Advt.
Age limits:-18 to 65 years (as on 31.03.2016)
The selection process for KVS recruitment PRT TGT PGT: –Selection will be made on the basis of written test and personal interview /class room observation.
Important dates to remember: –
- Starting date of online submission of application form: –
- Closing date for online submission of application form: – 18.03.2016
- Date of written test/interview: – between 23.03.2016 to 31.03.2016
Education Qualification: –
- For PRT: –
- Applicants should have passed the senior secondary examination with 50% marks or intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent with JBT.
- Should have passed CTET conducted by CBSE in accordance with the guidelines of NCERT &Competent to teach through Hindi and English media.
- For TGT: –
- Applicants should have passed the four years degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate. OR
- Applicants should have passed the Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks in concerned subject/combination of subjects in aggregate with B.Ed.
The elective subjects and languages in the combination of subjects as under:
- For TGT (Sanskrit): – Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (Hindi): – Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (English): – English as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (S.St): – Any two of the following subjects: History, Geography, Economics, and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
- For TGT (Maths): – Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics.
- For TGT (Science): – Botany, Zoology, and Chemistry.
- And should have passed the CTET & Competent to teach through Hindi and English media.
- For PGT: –
- Applicants should have passed two years integrated post graduate M.Sc. course of regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR master degree from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects:
- PGT (English): – English
- PGT (Hindi): – Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at graduate level.
- PGT (Maths): – Mathematics/Applied Mathematics
- PGT (Physics): – Physic/Electronics/Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics
- PGT (Chemistry): – Chemistry/ Bio. Chemistry
- PGT (Biology): – Botany/Zoology/Life Science/ Bio. Science/Genetics/Micro Biology/ Bio. Technology/Molecular Bio/Plant Psychology (Botany & Zoology at graduate level)
- PGT (history): – History
- PGT (Geography): – Geography
- PGT (Commerce): – Master’s Degree in commerce. (M.Com in Applied /Business Economics shall be not eligible).
- PGT (Economics): –Economics/ Applied economics/ Business Economics.
- Applicants should have the degree in B.Ed or its equivalent degree from recognized university and must be Competent to teach through Hindi and English media.
Note: – knowledge of Computer Applications is also desirable for all the above-mentioned posts.
PGT (Computer Science): –
- Applicants should have passed any of the following with minimum 50% marks in aggregate: –
- E or B. Tec. (Computer Science IT) or its equivalent degree or diploma from a recognized university.
- E or B. Tec. (any stream) and post graduate diploma in Computer From a recognized university.
- Sc (Computer Science) / MCA or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Sc (Computer Science) /BCA or its equivalent and Post Graduate degree from a recognized university.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree from a recognized university.
- ‘B’ level from DOOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject.
- ‘C’ level from DOEACC Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and graduation.
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
General instructions: –
- Except online means/mode no other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- The applicant would be engaged till such time the regular teacher joins or the end of the academic session, whichever is earlier.
- Teachers engaged on the contract basis, would have no claim or right for appointment on regular basis.
Official website: –for more information about the posts, exam pattern, age relaxation, further updates visit the website
How to apply KVS recruitment PRT TGT PGT: –
- Open the official website kvsrojammu.org
- Click on the PRT /TGT/PGT recruitment 2016 PDF HERE
- Read the instructions carefully before applying.
- Download the Application format KVS recruitment for PRT /TGT/PGT 2016
- Fill up this KVS application format as the instruction given in KVS Advt. No. 1/2016.
- After filling up this Application format makes a photocopy of it for future use.
- Send the application form with required certificates with speed post on the below address
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,UNDER MINISTRY OF HRD, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA,REGIONAL OFFICE (JAMMU),GOVT. HOSPITAL ROAD, GANDHINAGAR, JAMMU-180004
Applicants can also send his/her application form KVS recruitment PRT /TGT/PGT followed by speed post in the prescribed format through e-mail on ID firstname.lastname@example.org on email ID don’t send the certificates.
kvs official website- www.kvsrojammu.org
KVS Advt no. 1/2016 PDF HERE
KVS recruitment PRT /TGT/PGT is golden chance to get a teacher job so apply soon before 13 March 2016.