HSSPP recruitment 2016 computer instructor and junior computer instructor CI & JCI – Punjab and haryana High court allow 401 candidates to take part in selection process of HSSPP computer instructor 2016. The issue of the petitioner is regarding qualification 60% marks in graduation. Court allow candidates having more than 60% marks in post graduaction but does not having 60% marks in graduation (see court decision). Such court case candidates have to submit their registration hard copy to HSSPP office, sec 5 Pnachkule on or before 24.05.2016. HSSPP issued the list of fee confirmation candidates with a notice. Notice is Note: The candidate who has deposited the fee in the designated bank and his/her name is not in the list are requested to either mail the fee deposit proof (i.e. fee challan) on email@example.com or contact personally with proof of fee deposit at CDAC-Mohali Office (A-34, phase
VIII, Industrial Area, Mohali) on or before 10/05/2016 upto 5 pm.
On dated 06.04.2016 HSSPP issued a corrigendum regarding change in essential qualification of computer instructor and junior computer instructor (See here)
- Syllabus, exam pattern computer instructor and junior computer instructor
- HSSPP admit card computer instructor 2016
HSSPP recruitment 2016 computer instructor job– The Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad, Panchkula commonly known as HSSPP. Haryana SSA / RMSA (HSSPP) invites application every year for many type of jobs in various fields.Now Haryana SSA (HSSPP) invites online applications for filling up the 6672 posts of computer instructor (3336 posts of Computer Instructors and 3336 posts of Junior Computer Instructors) on Contractual basis for one year under HSSPP Advt. No. RMSA / ADMN / ICT / 2016/43927. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 22.03.2016 to .08.04.2016 for HSSPP recruitment 2016. Selection process, syllabus, how to fill Haryana HSSPP online application form, Advertisement and others details are given below. Apply before 08.04.2016 for HSSPP computer instructor job.
HSSPP recruitment computer instructor details-
Advertisement No.: – ADVT. NO. : RMSA / ADMN / ICT / 2016/43927 DATED 17.03.2016
Organization: -HARYANA SCHOOL SHIKSHA PARIYOJNA PARISHAD (HSSPP), HARYANA SHIKSHA SADAN. , SECTOR-5 PANCHKULA – 134105
Job location– Haryana
Name of Post: –Computer Instructor & Junior Computer Instructor
No. of Posts: –6672 Posts (3336 posts – Computer Instructor, 3336 posts – Junior Computer Instructor)
Pay Scale: –
- For the post of Computer Instructor: – Rs.13350/- per month
- For the post of Junior Computer Instructor: – Rs.9000/- per month
HSSPP recruitment Important dates to remember: –
- Starting date of online submission of application form: – 22.03.2016
- Closing date of online submission of application form: – 08.04.2016
- Last date for deposit of fee: – 12.04.2016
How to apply: – Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the official website (www.recruitment.portal.in.)
Fee details: –
- For Gen. / BC/ and other category candidates: – Rs.1000/- with bank charges
- For Female / SC candidates of Haryana: – Rs.500/- with bank charges
Age Limit: –18 to 42 years (as on 08.04.2016)
Relaxation in Age: –
- For SC / BC / EBPG (Economically Backward Person General): – 5 years
- For Physical Handicapped (PH): – Gen- 5 years, SCs- 15 years, BCs- 15 years
- For Ex-servicemen: – 3 years
- For widow / legally separated woman/divorcee/deserted woman / unmarried: – up to 47 years as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
Selection Process for HSSPP recruitment : – Selection will be made on the basis of marks scored in the written test. There will be objective type questions in the test. Duration for the written test will be 2 hours.
Help line HSSPP recruitment computer instructor job– 0172-6619063, 0172-6619064
Qualifying/Passing marks for HSSPP recruitment computer instructor :
- For Gen. / BC / Other Categories: – 50%
- For SC Categories: – 45%
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) & Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Haryana
Reservation for the posts is as follow: –
- For SC Candidates: – 20%
- For BC(A) Candidates: – 16%
- For BC(B) Candidates: – 11%
- For Economically Backward Persons in Gen. Category: – 10%
- For Ex-servicemen (SC): – 2%
- For Ex-servicemen (BC’A’): – 2%
- For Ex-servicemen (BC’B’): – 3%
- For Ex-servicemen (Gen.): – 7%
- Outstanding Sports Persons (SC): – 1%
- Outstanding Sports Persons (BC ‘A’ & ‘B’): – 1%
- Outstanding Sports Persons (Gen.): – 1%
- Freedom Fighters and their children/grand children: – 2%
- For Persons with Disabilities: – 3%
Educational qualifications: –
- For the post of Computer Instructor: –
- The candidates should have passed the matriculation examination with Hindi/ Sanskrit or 12th /B.A / M. A with Hindi as one of the subject.
- Sc (Computer Science) with at least 60% of total marks and at least one year Computer Teaching Experience.
- Sc (IT) with at least 60% of marks and at least one year Computer Teaching Experience.
- BCA with at least 60% marks and at least one year Computer Teaching Experience.
- ‘A’ Level DOEACC accredited course with at least 60 % marks and at least one year Computer Teaching Experience.
- Graduation in any stream with at least 60 % marks and APGDCA/ PGDCA and at least one year Computer Teaching Experience.
- For the post of Junior Computer Instructor: –
- The candidates should have passed the matric with Hindi / Sanskrit or 12th / B.A. / M. A. with Hindi as one of the subject.
- Minimum qualification of DOEACC O Level course or I.T.I in Electronics / Computers / Electrical
- 12th with one year diploma in Computer Software / Hardware from reputed institution equivalent to DOEACC O Level course and 6 months Experience in Software / Hardwar / Networking.
Candidates are advised to keep on checking the website for regular updates. For more details about the post HSSPP recruitment computer instructor, selection process, exam pattern, examination date reservation, etc. candidates are advised to visit the HSSPP official websites.