HSSP Computer instructor syllabus – Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad advertised for computer instructor and junior computer instructor under advt number RMSA/ADMN/ICT/2016/43927 on dated 17.03.2016. Those who are searching for written exam syllabus for computer instructor and junior computer instructor posts mentioned below. On dated 06.04.2014 HSSPP issued a corrigendum regarding qualification change (See here). Fee confirmation list for HSSPP computer instructor is here. Syllabus also mentioned on official website SSA Haryana.
Name of post– computer instructor and junior computer instructor, 3336+3336= 6672 vacancy
Organization– Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad(SSA / RMSA Haryana) HARYANA SHIKSHA SADAN. , SECTOR-5 PANCHKULA – 134105
Exam date– Exam will be held on dated 29.05.2016
- HSSPP computer instructor syllabus & Junior computer instructor written exam pattern marks
- HSSPP recruitment computer instructor 2016
- HSSPP admit card computer instructor 2016
HSSPP Written test Computer instructor syllabus & junior computer instructor syllabus CI & JCI
1.There will be objective type 100 Multiple choice questions (MCQ).
2.Questions will be on topic of computer science, Mathematics and reasoning/mental/analytical ablity
3.Difficulty level of questions will be as per graduation level (essential qualification) for computer instructor and 12th level for Junior computer instructor.
4.There will be 100 marks for written paper, each question one mark.
5.There will be negative marking in written examination, 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Selection process for computer instructor and junior computer instructor
Written test will be taken.
Questions will be objective type as mentioned above.
Duration of exam will be 2 hour.
Qualifying marks 45 % for SC candidates.
Qualifying marks for computer instructor other than SC is 50% marks.
Reservation for the posts is as follow: –
- For SC Candidates: – 20%
- For BC(A) Candidates: – 16%
- For BC(B) Candidates: – 11%
- For Economically Backward Persons in Gen. Category: – 10%
- For Ex-servicemen (SC): – 2%
- For Ex-servicemen (BC’A’): – 2%
- For Ex-servicemen (BC’B’): – 3%
- For Ex-servicemen (Gen.): – 7%
- Outstanding Sports Persons (SC): – 1%
- Outstanding Sports Persons (BC ‘A’ & ‘B’): – 1%
- Outstanding Sports Persons (Gen.): – 1%
- Freedom Fighters and their children/grand children: – 2%
- For Persons with Disabilities: – 3%
There is a huge vacancy of computer instructor( CI 3336 post) and junior computer instructor (JCI 3336 post). Prepare yourself for written exam of CI & JCI which will be held on 29.05.2016.
Link will be updated as the admit card will be issued by HSSPP/ recruitment-portal.in.