HSSC TGT Punjabi result – All of you know HSSC TGT Punjabi exam date was 24.07.2016 at 3:00 PM & reporting time was 1:30 PM at examination centre (see notice). To see result click on the link given in the post. HSSC TGT Punjabi syllabus given link here. Haryana Staff Selection Commission invited online applications for filling up the 189 posts of TGT Punjabi. Admit card has been uploaded soon link given below now expired. This is good news for the candidates who want to become a Punjabi teacher in Haryana Govt. School. HSSC released the official notification for HSSC Punjabi teacher job 2016 on its official website in March 2016. You will get here link of Advt. And how to apply for this Haryana Punjabi teacher recruitment 2016. Online apply date was 30.03.2016 to 29.04.2016 till 11:59 P.M.
- HSSC admit card download & exam schedule ,
- HSSC result declared,
- HSSC latest recruitment /Jobs,
- HSSC exam syllabus & exam pattern here
HSSC Punjabi teacher result & notices and link below
HSSC TGT Punjabi Recruitment 2016 vacancy detail.
Application No.: –4/2016
Organization: -Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), BAYS NO.67-70, SECTOR-2, PANCHKULA – 134151
Name of the post: –Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT), Punjabi
No. of posts: – 189 Posts
Pay Scale: – Rs.9300-34800/- with Rs.4600/- grade pay
Important dates was: –
- Starting date for online submission of application form: – 30.03.2016
- Closing date for online submission of application form: – 29.04.2016
- Last date for deposit of fee: – 03.05.2016
Fee details: –
- For the candidates of Gen. Category: – Rs.150/-
- For the Female candidates of Haryana only: – Rs.75/-
- For SC/BC?EBPG candidates of Haryana only: – Rs.35/- (male), Rs.18/- (female)
- For PH/Ex-serviceman of Haryana: – NIL
Deposit of fee: – Candidates may deposit their fees through Net-Banking or e-challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc. available on payment site. Candidates can choose their mode of payment i.e. Net Banking or e-challan while applying online.
Age limit: –18 to 42 years
Age Relaxation: –
- For teachers already working in Private/Govt. aided schools: – 5 years
- For PHC General Candidates : – 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs)
- For Ex-servicemen: – 3 years
- For widow/legally separated woman/divorcee/deserted woman/unmarried woman will be relaxed up to 47 years as per Gove. Instruction.
Reservation in Posts: –
- Relaxation in B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./Senior Secondary level for SC/ BC/ OBC and differently abled candidates: – 5% of posts
- For Persons With Disabilities: – 3% posts
- For women in each category i.e. Gen./OC/SC/BC ‘A’/ BC ‘B’ /EBPGC/Ex-servicemen: – 33% posts
Selection procedure for HSSC TGT Punjabi recruitment: –
Written test will be taken by HSSC and then interview.
Educational Qualifications: –
- Candidates should have passed matric with Hindi /Sanskrit or 12th /B.A/M.A. with Hindi as one of the subject.
- Candidates should have passed B.A. with minimum 50% marks in Punjabi as an optional subject and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education from a recognized university
- A. with minimum 50% of marks in Punjabi as an optional subject and 1 year B.Ed.from a recognized university
- A. with minimum 45% of marks as well as 50 % marks in Punjabi as an optional subject and 1-year degree in B.Ed.from a recognized university
- 12th or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)from a recognized university
- 12th or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and 4 years B.A. Ed. From a recognized university
- A. with minimum 50% marks as well as in Punjabi as an optional subject and 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education) from a recognized university
- Candidates must have qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test School Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) of respected subject for the post applied, conducted by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani.
- Those candidates may also apply who are having / passed HTET till the date of interview.
- Certificate of HTET/STET conducted by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani only will be considered.
Website link: –For more information about the posts, exam, exam pattern, reservation of posts, age relaxation, further updates, etc. candidates are advised to visit the site of Haryana Staff Selection Commission (www.hssc.gov.in)
How to apply for HSSC TGT Punjabi-
visit the site of Haryana Staff Selection Commission (www.hssc.gov.in)
Click on the Advt. No. 4/2016 TGT Punjabi recruitment.
Fill the application form with guidelines given.
Submit it and take a print out for future use.
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC punjabi teacher result link 2