HSSC recruitment shift attendant answer key UHBVNL/ HVPNL/ DHBVNL process is going on. HSSC shift attendant answer key released by the commission. HSSC shift attendant answer key for morning session and evening session has been uploaded on official website. All the four set A B C D answer key PDF link given below. Commission is going to release shift attend Cat. No. 1 of Advt. No. 3/2016 (old Advt. No. 2/2013 Cat. No. 90) cut off marks result soon. Shift attendant exam was on dated May 29, 2016. According to commission objection notice If any candidate has objection on question / answer key can submit his objection on commission email id with proper proof between 17/09/2016 to 19/09/2016. Email id for objection submission is email@example.com for shift attendant 2426 posts advt no. 3/2016 cat. No. 1. The link is given below of shift attendant. Exam held on dated 29.05.2016, question paper is given below with answer key.
Answer key Result HSSC recruitment shift attendant Advt. No. 3/2016 –
HSSC shift attendant answers key 2016 download link given below
HSSC shift attendant result links &exam syllabus
Total Marks=200 ( 160 marks written +16 marks experience + 24 Marks interview)
Number of questions (MCQ)=80 (30+30+20) (2 Marks each means 80*2=160 marks )
Exam time duration=75 minute
60 questions (75%) for General awareness, reasoning, maths, science, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject.
Approximately 30 questions (50%) from 60 questions(75%) shall be of the concerned or relevant subject.
Remaining question (30) from General awareness, reasoning, Maths, Science, English and Hindi.
20 questions (25%) from History, current affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana (See HSSC notice), Question paper HSSC shift attendant click here
Our team will update the result of shift attendant as is declared officially.
HSSC recruitment shift attendant – Haryana SSC invites online application for the 2426 post of shift attendant (re- advertised) under Cat. No. 1 of Advt. No. 3/2016. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) online application submission starting date for HSSC shift attendant post is 05.03.2016 and last date for online submission of application form for Haryana SSC UHBVNL/ HVPNL/ DHBVNL shift attendant post is 04.04.2016 by 11:59 PM. No offline application will be accepted by HSSC for shift attendant post. At the time of the interview, the candidate has to bring printed online application form and all other relevant documents/certificate/degree. Other details for shift attendant post like recruitment process, selection criteria, syllabus, merit criteria, age limit, Admit card etc are given below.
- Haryana SSC exam pattern more detail click here
- Admit card download & exam HSSC schedule
- HSSC result declared
- Haryana latest recruitment /Jobs
- HSSC exam syllabus & exam pattern here
Detail of HSSC recruitment shift attendant post under UHBVNL / HVPNL / DHBVNL
Name of post– Shift attendant (re-advertised old Advt. No. 2/2013 Cat. No. 90)
- NOTE- Who applied under Advt. No. 2/2013 need to apply fresh online application for but no need to deposit application fee (upload old fee proof).
Organization– Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), Department- UHBVNL / HVPNL / DHBVNL
Cat. No. – 1
Total posts– 2426
(GEN=674, SC=455, BCA=362, BCB=202, EBPG:269, ESM GEN=188, ESM-SC=58, ESM-BCA:55i, ESM-BCB=81 OSP Gen=27, OSP-SC=28, OSP-BCA=14,OSP-BCB=13
PHC-OH(One leg/one arm)=23, HH(partial Deaf)=36,VH=23.
- 10th pass & Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to 10th or higher education.
- ITI course 2 years in Electrician / Electronics / Wireman trade
- Lineman & Electrician (Maintenance & Repair of Electrical and Domestic Appliances) from VEI at least 60% marks for Gen & others and 55% marks for SC category.
- 10th with Hindi / Sanskrit.
- Preference / weightage of experience to contractual workers working in Power Utility of 8%
Age Limit– 18 to 42 years
Relaxation in age is according to Haryana Govt. rules.
Pay Scale for shift attendant– Rs 5200-20200/- plus Rs 2400/- Grade Pay
- Gen (male, female)- Rs 100/-
- Gen Female of Haryana resident- Rs 50/-
- Other Category Male- Rs 25/-
- Other Category Female- Rs 13/-
- Physically Handicapped/Ex- serviceman of Haryana- No fee
HSSC recruitment shift attendant Help line number– 9115004036, 9115004037, 9115004038, 9115004039. (9 AM to 5 PM)
How to fill application form for HSSC recruitment shift attendant
- Open HSSC official website.
- Click on the apply for HSSC Advt. No. 3/2016
- Read the instruction before filling online application form.
- Fill up the all the required columns and submit.
- Note registration number and password.
- Take a printout of application form and e- challan for further use.
Documents uploads with application form-
- 10th , 12th, degree/ diploma.
- Sports Gradation certificate if applying under OSP category.
- Haryana domicile for BCA/BCB/SC/PHC/EBPG/ESM,/ DESI\4/DFF
- and women issued by competent authority.
- Challan copies who applied earlier.
- Signed latest photograph
- Signature of the candidate.
Fake Universities / Institutions-
Any University / Institution which is not recognized by UGC or Haryana Govt. , the degree /diploma is not valid to apply (candidate is not eligible for the said post).
- Online application submission starts- 05.03.2016
- Closing date of online application form- 04.04.2016
- Last date of fee deposit – 07.04.2016.
HSSC recruitment shift attendant Selection Procedure
- Written test will be held by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC).
- On the basis of written exam, Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will shortlist the candidates for interview.
HSSC recruitment shift attendant Interview process for UHBVN
- At the time of the interview, the candidate has to bring all the document/ certificate in original and a one set of photo-copy of self-attested of these documents.
- Online application form printed copy and latest passport size photo pasted on application form duly attested by gazetted officer.
- Original proof of earlier fee deposited.
For more detail about the HSSC recruitment shift attendant answer key 2016 exam syllabus, merit list criteria, cutoff marks, time of exam and other terms and condition please visit the HSSC official website. HSSC shift attendant answer key morning session and evening session for all set A B C D are given below