HSSC GSSO answer key 2016 : HSSC recruitment GRID SUB STATION OPERATOR exam was on dated June 22, 2016 morning and evening session for code A, B, C, D. Official answer key released by the commission. Wrong answer objection invited between 05.09.2016 to 07.09.2016 on email id email@example.com for both morning and evening exam. Near about 50000 aspirants took part in written examination. Now all the candidates who appeared in written exam waiting for the result and some are searching answer key to know merit list cut off marks. There was 80 question in question booklet. General Knowledge both from Haryana and India, Mathematics, Reasoning, English and Hindi. The Haryana GK and Hindi Portions were easier than the other topics. Link for GRID SUB STATION OPERATOR answer key and result from merit list cut off given below.
Haryana SSC (HSSC) invited online application for the 418 post of Upper division clerk- GRID SUB STATION OPERATOR (re- advertised) under Cat. No.5 of Advt. No. 3/2016. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) online application submission starting date for HSSC GRID SUB STATION OPERATOR (Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited -HVPNL ) post was 05.03.2016 and last date for online submission of application form for Haryana GRID SUB STATION OPERATOR post was 04.04.2016 by 11:59 PM. At the time of the interview, the candidate has to bring printed online application form and all other relevant documents/certificate/degree. Other details for GRID SUB STATION OPERATOR post like recruitment process, selection criteria, syllabus, merit criteria, age limit, Admit card etc are given below.
- Answer key Lower Division Clerk ( LDC ) UHBVNL/DHBVNL
- GSSO Syllabus, exam pattern, marks distribution and selection criteria here
- GSSO Admit card here
Answer key Result HSSC recruitment GRID SUB STATION OPERATOR 2016 Advt. No. 3/2016 HVPNL
Detail of HSSC recruitment GRID SUB STATION OPERATOR (HVPNL ) was
Name of post– GRID SUB STATION OPERATOR (HVPNL )
Organization– Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), Department
Total posts– 418
GEN=118, SC=77, BCA=61., BCB=35, EBPG-46, ESM-Gen=33, ESM-SC=10, ESM-BCA=10, ESM-BCB:14, OSP-Gen:04, OSP-SC:05, OSP-BCA:03, OSP-BCB-02)
PHC-OH:08( One Leg/One Arm), HH(Partial Deaf)=06
- 10th pass & Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to 10th or higher education.
- 3 years diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering. 55% for General and 50% SC candidates.
- Preference / weightage of experience to contractual workers working in Power Utility of 8%
Age Limit– 18 to 42 years
Pay Scale for GRID SUB STATION OPERATOR– Rs 9300-34800/- plus Rs 3600/- Grade Pay
- Gen (male, female)- Rs 100/-
- Gen Female of Haryana resident Rs 50/-
- Other Category Male Rs 25/-
- Other Category female Rs 13/-
- Physically Handicapped/Ex- serviceman of Haryana -No fee
Documents uploads with application form for GRID SUB STATION OPERATOR (HVPNL )-
- 10th , 12th, degree/ diploma.
- Sports Gradation certificate if applying under OSP category.
- Haryana domicile for BCA/BCB/SC/PHC/EBPG/ESM/ DESIM/DFF and women issued by competent authority.
- Signed latest photograph
- Signature of the candidate.
Fake Universities / Institutions for GRID SUB STATION OPERATOR (HVPNL ) –
Any University / Institution which is not recognized by UGC or Haryana Govt. , the degree /diploma is not valid to apply (candidate is not eligible for the said post).
- Online application submission starts 05.03.2016
- Closing date of online application forms 04.04.2016
- Closing date of fee deposit – 07.04.2016.
Official website– www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC recruitment GRID SUB STATION OPERATOR (HVPNL ) Selection Procedure
- On the basis of written exam, Haryana Staff Selection Commission will shortlist the candidates for interview.
- On the basis of written test and interview marks, extra qualification/certificates/experience final merit will be calculated.
HSSC recruitment GRID SUB STATION OPERATOR Interview process
At the time of the interview, the candidate has to bring all the document/ certificate in original and one set of photo copy of self-attested of these documents.
- Online application form printed copy and latest passport size photo pasted on application form duly attested by gazetted officer.
- Original proof of earlier fee deposited.
For more detail about the HSSC recruitment GRID SUB STATION OPERATOR 2016 exam syllabus, merit list criteria, cutoff marks, time of exam and other terms and condition please visit the HSSC official website.
- HSSC admit card download & exam schedule
- HSSC result declared
- HSSC latest recruitment /Jobs
- HSSC exam syllabus & exam pattern here
- HSSC written test syllabus exam pattern criteria 2016
How to check HSSC recruitment GRID SUB STATION OPERATOR (HVPNL ) Answer key result
- Open HSSC official website.
- Click on the result section / public notice.
- Find HSSC Advt. No. 3/2016
- Click on that you will get result cut off marks and merit list.
- The direct link is given below.
HSSC recruitment GRID SUB STATION OPERATOR Help line number- 9115004036, 9115004037, 9115004038, 9115004039. (9 AM to 5 PM).HSSC GRID SUB STATION OPERATOR result and answer key published on official website of HSSC. links are given below for that
HSSC GSSO morning shift answer key – HERE
HSSC GSSO evening shift answer key– HERE