( Updated 06.12.2016 ) HOS registration dates: Board of school education Haryana (HBSE) issued the HOS registration schedule. Haryana open school registration date extended up to 08.12.2016 for fresh candidates for March 2017 exam 10th 12th exam. Old date for registration was from 15.09.2016 to 31.10.2016 without late fee. All the candidates want to apply for 10th 12th all subjects (fresh category) can apply online. For these HOS registration exam will be taken in March & April 2017. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online within specified time limit on the official website of Haryana board Bhiwani. HOS date sheet 10th 12th publishes online two months before the exam. Haryana open admit card can be downloaded online before 15 days of examination. Exam center and paper timing printed on HOS admit card. Haryana open school result declared after two months of written exam.
HOS registration HBSE online admission form dates
Candidates can apply up to 30.12.2016 for HOS online registration. Board has fixed three level late fee of Rs 100/- 300/- 1000/- according to dates. Schedule of online admission form is given below. The board also provide the facility of rechecking, re-evaluation, improvement. Those students who fail or got compartment in April exam can apply for reappearing exam held in September every year.
|Late fee||Registration dates||Total fee for registration (Rs.)|
|No late fee||15.09.2016 to 31.10.2016||Rs. 1100/-|
|Rs. 100/-||01.11.2016 to 20.11.2016||Rs. 1200/-|
|Rs. 300/-||21.11.2016 to 10.12.2016||Rs. 1400/-|
|Rs. 1000/-||11.12.2016 to 30.12.2016||Rs. 2100/-|
Eligibility for Haryana open secondary (tenth) class registration
The candidate should have completed 14 years of age on 1st February 2017. submit one of the following documents as a proof of age:
- School Leaving Certificate of Govt. /Recognized School duly countersigned by the District Education Officer or equivalent rank of the area concerned.
- Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Committee/Registrar of Birth & Death.
- Middle Pass/Fail Certificate.
- Metric Fail Certificate.
Eligibility for Haryana open Senior secondary (10.2) class registration
- No minimum Age Limit.
- A candidate must have passed Secondary from any recognized Board of School Education.
- There must be a gap of at least two years between the year of passing the secondary examination and that of appearing in the Senior Secondary Examination. However, this gap of two years shall be counted from the year/session of earning compartment in the secondary examination in case such candidates pass the subject(s) of the compartment in the subsequent two chances.
- It is Compulsory to pass the English subject in Secondary Examination otherwise not eligible to appear for Fresh Senior Secondary Examination.
If any applicant facing any problem can contact to board on the following telephone number or email ID.
- Phone No: 01664-254646, Email to firstname.lastname@example.org