Haryana police constable result 2017- HSSC declared the Haryana police result of constable for male female candidates. According to the newspaper cutting 505868 candidates registered for Haryana police constable. 322147 candidates downloaded admit card. 221960 candidates registered for the race. 126177 student pass the physical.
On the basis of Interview-cum-Personality Test(I-PT), Physical Measurement Test (PMT) , Knowledge Test (KT) and Physical Screening Test(PST) Commission has finalized the result. The marks secured by the last selected candidate in each category have been shown in brackets. Advt. NO.8/2015, Category No. 01, Male Constable (General Duty) (4500 Posts )
- Final Haryana police Result Male Constable– Check here
*सूचनार्थः- हरियाणा पुलिस में नवचयनित जवानो के लिए जरूरी सुचना*
HSSC द्वारा विज्ञापन संख्या 08/2015 के तहत हरियाणा पुलिस में 4500 पुरुषों सिपाहियों की भर्ती की गई है। जिसका परिणाम दिनांक 23.06.17 को जारी किया गया है। भर्ती में चयनित हुए सभी उम्मीदवारों को सूचित किया जाता है कि आज दिनांक 24.06.17 को शाम 4 बजे हरियाणा सशस्त्र पुलिस मधुबन, जिला करनाल में रिपोर्ट करे। चयनित उम्मीद्वार अपने साथ अपने सभी मूल दस्तावेज व अपने कलर फोटो साथ लाए।
– HSSC uploaded the Haryana police physical test (PST) marks on official website link given below. Commission uploaded the Registration number, Roll number, RF Id., Start time, split time, finish time, net time and result. This result is uploaded in 12 different pdf file whose physical held in Kurukshetra between 15.06.2016 to 23.07.2016. (Click here to see this result)
in morning and evening session at different places in Haryana.Ex-Serviceman(Male & Female ) Constable physical result already declared whose physical test held on 19 January 2016 to 21 January 2016 at Panchkula. It is notable all these Haryana constable results are of Advt. No. 08/2015 in which 7200 constable is to be recruited in Haryana police. So the process of Haryana police 7200 constable Bharti is going on. Out of these 7200 police constable job physical result, PST for 2000 posts has been declared by HSSC for Haryana police department.
Also, see –
- Haryana police physical test more detail
- Haryana police physical test schedule newly issued 2016
- Latest result declared for Haryana police Constable physical test
- Written test / knowledge test Detail syllabus, Pattern, exam time here
- Download Haryana police written test admit card
- Download No./ Admit card for physical test (PST)
Constable Physical Haryana police result 2016 HSSC (HP)
The following category HP physical result 2016 has been announced by HSSC
- Category No.01 Male Constable (General Duty)-5000 Posts
- 860 Posts Ex-Servicemen Male Constable (GD) cat. No. 4
- 140 Posts Ex-Servicemen Female Constable (GD) cat. No. 3
- 1000 Posts Female Constable (GD) category No. 2 posts
There are 3 steps for the selection of Haryana police constable.
- Physical screening test (PST)
- Knowledge test (KT)
- Interview cum personality test
Check Male Female Haryana police result of physical test PST here
Category No.01 Male Constable (General Duty)-5000 Posts
- ESM (Male cat. No. 4 & female cat. No. 3) PST result click to see result-
- PST Result Female Constable (General Duty). Advt. No. 08/2015 Category No. 02 ( 1000 Posts)click to see result
Selection Criteria for Haryana Police Constable
- Knowledge Test:An objective type OMR based written test for 60 marks. This KT test is only for who qualify the Physical Screening Test of the police constable.
- Interview-cum-Personality Test:
Candidates shall be called for Interview–cum-Personality. Test on the basis of their combined scores in Physical Screening Test + Knowledge Test + Physical Measurement Test up to three times the numbers of vacancies in each category.
How Final result prepare for Haryana police constable-
Total score of an individual candidate for each category will be the criteria for final selection in HP.
All the 3 steps marks will be added for final results i.e.
- Physical screening test (PST) marks
- Knowledge test (KT) marks
- Interview cum personality test marks
All Haryana police constable aspirant for category no. 2, 3 and 4 check their Physical test result link given above. All the physical qualified candidate now prepare for Knowledge test (KT) for selection, KT test marks, KT syllabus, Knowledge test exam pattern is given link above.