Credit Officer jobs 2016 Central Bank of India Recruitment –
Central Bank of India advertised Credit Officer jobs in banks under MMG scale 2nd. It is a golden time to get Credit Officer job in bank.So hurry up and apply for the post of Credit Officer recruitment 2016. It is a leading Public Sector Bank of India working for 104 years and was founded on 21st December, 1911 by Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala with Sir Pherozeshah Mehta as Chairman and claims to have been the first commercial Indian bank completely owned and managed by Indians. It is one of the oldest and largest commercial Bank of India. The Headquarter of the bank is in Mumbai which is the financial capital of India.
Central Bank of India (CBI) invites applications for the recruitment of Credit Officer jobs (Chartered Accountant) in Middle Management Group (MMG), Scale II (Specialist Category).Eligible candidates may apply Online from 15.01.2016 to 30.01.2016.
Credit Officer jobs 2016 Details- No. of posts, Pay scale, Selection process, syllabus, Guidelines are given below.
Organization: – Central Bank of India ( HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT, RECRUITMENT AND PROMOTION DIVISION)
Name of Post: – Credit Officer (Chartered Accountant)
Grade/ Scale: – Middle Management Group (MMG) Scale II
No. of Posts for Credit Officer jobs: – 58 Posts (SC-09, ST-04, OBC-16, Gen.-29, out of which PWD-02 Posts (HI-01, OC-01)
Pay Scale for Credit Officer : – 31705-1145/1-32850-11310/10-45950
How to apply for the post: – Eligible applicant may apply Online from 15.01.2106 to 30.01.2016 through the website www.centralbankofindia.co.in
Note: – No other mode of application will be accepted.
Fee Details: –
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fees + Intimation Charges||Total|
|1.||For SC / ST||NIL +Rs.50/-||Rs.50/-|
|2.||For Persons With Disabilities (PWDs)||NIL+ Rs.50/-||Rs.50/-|
|3.||For all other category applicants: –||Rs.500/- + Rs.50/-||Rs.550/-|
Mode of Fee Payment: – Applicants have to deposit their application fees through online mode only. The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking / IMPS / Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Educational qualification: -as on 30.09.2015
- Applicants must pass the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI).
- Knowledge of Operating and Working in Computer system is compulsory.
Age Limit: -20 years to 30 years (as on 30.09.2015)
Age relaxation: –
- For SC / ST Category applicants: – 5 years
- For OBC Category applicants: – 3 years
- For Persons With Disabilities (PWDs): – 10 years
- For Applicants domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989: – 5 years
- Family members or Children of those who died in the 1984 riots: – 3 years
Note: – Degree of Disability will be as per Guidelines / Rules of Government of India.
Selection Process and syllabus, exam pattern for Credit Officer jobs : –
Applicants will be selected after online test and interview.
Note: – There will be negative marking in the test. The penalty will be one forth of the wright answers.
Structure and Contents of Examination: -The test will consists of 100 objective type questions with five options out of which one will be correct. Time duration for the test will be one hour only.
Structure of the examination for Credit Officer jobs will be as follow:
|Sr. No||Name of the test||No. of ques.||Marks|
|1.||Stream/category Specific Ques. (Credit)||30||30|
|3.||Banking, Present Economic Scenario 7 General Awareness||50||50|
Important Dates to Remember for Credit Officer jobs : –
- Date of Online submission of application: – 15.01.2016
- Last Date of online submission of application: -30.01.2016
- Date of Online Examination: -26.02.1026
- Downloading of Call Letters/Admit Card for Test: – 16.02.2016
General Information for the Applicants for Credit Officer jobs : –
- Applicants should have Original Documents i.e. Caste / Disability / relevant certificate at the time of Interview.
- All electronic gadgets i.e. calculator, Mobile Phones, Pager etc. are prohibited in the examination.
- Applicants are advised to regularly check the Bank’s website for Updates / Notices / Instructions.
Website Links: –
visit the official website www.centralbankofindia.co.in
See Credit Officer Jobs Advt.- Click here
For more/detailed information about the Credit Officer jobs , selection process, submission of fees, choice of examination center, exam pattern etc.