Clerk recruitment NCERT LDC 2016 –
Clerk recruitment NCERT 2016 for the Post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC). NCERT invites online application for filling up the post of LDC in Pay Band – 1 Rs.5200-20200/- with Rs.1900/- Grade Pay UNDER ADVT. NO. NCERT / R- II/2016. Details for Clerk recruitment NCERT for LDC post is given below. Eligible candidate may apply online before the closing date 08.02.2016.
Advertisement No.: – NCERT / R- II/2016
Organization: – National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
Name of Post: – Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
No. of Posts: – 70 posts
Posts Detail according to State / UT/ District wise
- New Delhi: – 58 Posts ( UR-27, SC-08, ST-02 including 1 backlog, OBC-21 including 6 backlog)
- Bhubaneswar / Kolkata: -05 Posts (UR-2, SC-1, ST-1, OBC-1)
- Mysore / Bengaluru: – 05 Posts (UR-1, SC-2, ST-0, OBC-2)
- PSSCIVE, Bhopal: – 02 Posts (UR-0, SC-1, ST-1 backlog vacancy, OBC-0
Pay Scale for the Post: – Pay Band – 1 Rs.5200-20200/- with Rs.1900/- Grade Pay
How to apply for Clerk recruitment NCERT LDC 2016 : -Candidates may apply online through the website
Fee Details: – Rs.200/- (non-refundable)
Mode of Fee Payment: – Candidates may deposit their application fees through Bank Draft / Banker Cheque drawn in favor of “Secretary, NCERT” and payable at New Delhi.
- All SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates are exempted from application fees.
- While sending Demand Draft along with application form, name of the candidate and URN should be written on the reverse side of the Bank Draft.
Also see- HSSC recruitment 4425 vacancy of clerks
Job Location:- Delhi (NCERT)
Hard Copy of Application Form which needs to be send: –
- A recent passport size photograph with cross sign affixed on the application form.
- Write Date and signature of candidate on the application form.
- Application fees by the way of Demand Draft / Bankers Cheque (mentioning the name of candidate and URN of the application on the back side).
- Mention the advt. No., name of post applied for, URN and choice of examination center on the top of the envelope.
Address where to send the Hard Copy of the application form: –
Section Officer, R-II Section, NCERT,
Shri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016
Note: – Send the Hard Copy of application by ordinary post only.
Age Limit: – 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2016.
Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation will be given to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD / Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules/ guidelines of Govt. of India.
Note: – There is no age limit for the NCERT employees.
Selection Process Clerk recruitment NCERT LDC 2016 :
Selection will be based on the written test and skill test on the computer.
Important Dates to remember: –
- Starting of online submission of application: –
- Closing date of online submission of application: – 08.02.2016
- Date of Examination: – Test may be held in the month of May /June 2016.
- Last date for receiving the Hard Copy of application: – 22.02.2016 up to 5.00 pm.
Note: – In case of any problem in submitting online application, then email brief details of the problem to NCERT at email@example.com
Educational Qualifications: –
- Candidates should have pass 12th or its equivalent from a recognized university &
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
Structure, Syllabus, exam pattern, Content of Examination for Clerk recruitment NCERT : –
There will be written test of 150 Multiple Choice Types of Questions. The duration of time will be 3 hours.
Centre of Examination: – Candidates are given two choicesfor the centre of examination. Candidates may choose the centre from the mentioned below:
- New Delhi / Delhi
General Instructions to the Candidates for Clerk recruitment NCERT : –
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before the application form.
- After submission of the online application form, a conformation page with unique registration Number (URN) wills appear. Candidates must take a printout of this page.
- Those who qualify the written test will have to appear the skill test on computer.
Website Link: –
Official website- www.ncert.nic.in
Official Advt. for Clerk LDC- Click here
For more information, declaration of exam Date, syllabus, choice of center of examination etc for Clerk recruitment NCERT . visit the Official site.